Saturday, August 14, 2010

Corrections:

OK, I haven't been reading the blog for a while, and so now that I have, I am going to post the corrections to the following inaccuracies:

1st of all, (By the way, it's Clare) MY FAVORITE BEATLE IS NOT GEORGE!!!!!! I think when talking about The Beatles, or anything, for that matter, it is not a question of who is your favorite, but it can be broken down to much more complex branches.

I value John's music the most, and his activism, but I express my displeasure that he couldn't cooperate with the rest of the band.

I think George is the most talented, mainly because, (as well as the guitar and singing) he can play the SITAR!!!!! The coolest instrument EVER!!!!!! And I LOVE how he was kind of a Buddist, and he hung out in India a lot.

Paul was just good at holding the band together, and he could sing and play the bass at the same time, which is cool.

Ringo is just the luckiest guy in the world.

Pete Best is the opposite.

Also: concerning "Books and Blood" I am enjoying myself IMMENSELY, I am just slightly exhausted. And there might be a rebellion coming on, but I will NOT, at this time, disclose any information concerning that topic.


I stand by what I said about Pete Best. He WAS involved in a conspiracy theory.

Keep watching the stars.

Over and Out...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, my favorite Beatle is George, because, well, you know. Glad to hear you all are having fun. Finny is doing very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey clare (rose here) I like your writing style. shoot for the stars. over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks rose! Glad you're reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. George is totally my favorite Beatle Clare so no need for clarification in my book.

    ReplyDelete